2017 LIVE FS Leadership Training: Let us Train Your Team
A seven hour “LIVE” training intensive taught by ken b dyck, FS Author for FS Directors, Facilitators and those interested in starting a ministry like this. All 2017 training will reference the newly released FS 2016 Freedom Session and Authentic Living programs.
In BC & AB locations, we will offer a dual Friday night session for: 1) Directors Best Practices (FS Directors/assistants & pastors) and 2) potential FS Facilitators who’ve never been through FS.
On-line Registration: All registrations include Saturday lunch, refreshments and training materials. A gluten-sensitive option will be provided for those who indicate during registration. (If you have other dietary restrictions, please bring “appropriate-to-you” dietary items)
$33 super early bird rate: June 1 – June 30
$40 early registration rate: July 1 – two (2) weeks prior to specific city seminar dates.
- Calgary early rate deadline is Aug 25
- Surrey (Vancouver) early rate deadline is Sept 1
- Toronto early rate deadline is Sept 8
$48 regular registration: within two weeks of specific city seminar dates.
Please note: your registration is only considered confirmed upon receipt of credit card payment. If you do not receive a paid notice from PayPal after you register, you have not completed your registration and your spot has not been reserved.
In some locations, registrations may sell out. Please register your team early to avoid disappointment.
September 8-9 Centre Street Church, Calgary AB
September 15-16 Village Church, Surrey (Vancouver) BC
September 23 Peoples Church, Toronto ON
Friday (7-9pm): (Friday seminar in AB & BC locations only)
- FS Director Best Practices (for FS Directors, Assistants and Pastors)
- Freedom Session 01 experience: WHY AM I HERE? (for those who’ve never attended FS)
- It is very important for those who’ve never attended FS to experience Session 01 before diving into the training on Satutday.
Saturday (9am – 4pm): (in all locations)
- YOU CAN DO THIS
- HEALING – DISCIPLESHIP from 30,000 FEET
- Discipleship: a long obedience in the same direction
- Where FS fits in the D’ship strategy of your church
- the FS & Authentic Living year in advance
- PREPARING for a life-changing SMALL GROUP EXPERIENCE
- DIFFICULT PERSONALITIES & HOW TO RESPOND
- the “LOVE LANGUAGE” of DISCIPLESHIP (time & prayer)
- ADDITIONAL FACILITATOR SKILLS & PRACTICES
- MINISTRY IMPARTATION
…be personally challenged and fed from God’s Word. Your life and ministry depends on it!!
This seminar is a MUST for new and potentially new FS Team members and will also have something new for FS veterans.
The seminar is also helpful for those thinking about starting a Christ-centered healing-discipleship ministry in their church or home. All are welcome!!