In January, 2009, a small group of Freedom Session grads and Directors from various churches came together to form Freedom Session International Ministries with a three-fold vision:
- to train and equip churches/organizations in North America to effectively minister to those struggling with broken relationships, abusive or hurtful pasts and unhealthy means of coping with pain (including various addictions). This is being accomplished through both regional and national training seminars, strategic retreats as well as speaking in churches, colleges and seminaries. Your Freedom Session or Authentic Living experience is likely a result of one of these efforts.
- to create and/or distribute Christ-centered Healing-Discipleship materials into prisons, recovery homes, church plants with limited resources and/or ministry training schools. We are committed to help those among us who are poor.
- to translate and/or distribute Christ-centered Healing-Discipleship materials into other languages / cultures in our own nation and around the world.
Since then, we have traveled coast to coast in Canada and various American cities, presenting seminars at conferences and in churches that challenge pastors with a three fold message:
- the people attending their churches and those they are trying to reach are more relationally / emotionally “broken” than they realize.
- it is their responsibility to equip their people to minister emotional and relational healing in the name of Jesus.
- we can help them launch effective healing-discipleship ministries. The most effective way to do this is make healing a normative part of the discipleship journey.
If God has blessed your life through Freedom Session or Authentic Living, please consider partnering with us financially to bring freedom and healing to others. If God has entrusted significant finances to you, please consider a significant donation. Taking the entire FS course likely cost you less than one session of professional counseling. We do our best to keep our materials inexpensive that all can afford to attend. This means our continued ministry and the expansion of Freedom Session is funded by the generous support of people like you.
Much of the material taught in FS & AL has not been taught in churches, Bible Colleges or seminaries. We are trying to change that because THIS IS the gospel – that Jesus died to set us free, to make us whole and deliver us from whatever robs us of intimacy with Him and fulfilling the purposes for which we were created. We don’t spend a lot of time raising funds and we are very mindful that every donation is God’s money for which we will give an account. Any donation to FSIM is a good investment and will receive a solid spiritual return. We work hard to keep our overhead costs to a minimum.
In Canada, you can donate to Freedom Session International by cheque or on-line.
- Canadian Cheques should be made out to (FSIM) Freedom Session International Ministries and mailed to: Freedom Session International Ministries, c/o Leigh-ann Harris, #120, 5501 – 204th Street, Langley BC V3A 5N8.
- To donate online, please provide your credit card information below.
- FSIM is a non-profit society and registered charity in Canada – #82866 8699 RR0001.
In the United States, you can donate by cheque only.
- Checks should be made out to True Grace Church with FS USA written on the memo line of the check.
- Please mail your USA donation to FS USA, c/o Chris Pettit, 5540 37th Ave SE, Lacey, WA USA 98503.
Income tax deductible receipts are issued in January for the previous year.
The other way you can help us expand our ministry is tell your friends, and especially your friends in ministry in other cities, states and provinces. Most of our expansion comes via word of mouth. Tell them your story. Explain your breakthrough moments and the difference FS and AL makes in your life.
Finally, we are asking you to pray for us. This is a very rewarding ministry and we continue to see great fruit for our efforts. It is not, however, an easy ministry. Spiritual opposition is common and we count on the faithful prayers of God’s people. Follow us on social media and sign up for our ministry newsletter.
Financially, you can partner with us in 1 of 2 ways:
1. On-going monthly contributions:
On-going monthly contributions to FSIM enable us to make concrete plans with the assurance that we will have the resources we need for travel, seminars, expenses and for investing healing-discipleship resources into those organizations where funds are scarce. A number of you have generously supported FSIM over the past few years. We ask that you please prayerfully consider continuing your monthly support.
2. A one-time, anytime or year-end gift:
There are many who complete the FS and Authentic Living program who would like others to have the same experience. Others may have a loved one who found healing through our ministry. Still others like to make strategic year end donations to FSIM. These donations are used in translation projects, leadership videos/conferences and other seminars we provide.
We are committed to stewarding God’s funds in such a way that our partners receive a tangible, spiritual return on their investments. Thank you for believing in us and our ministry.
FSIM Statement of Faith available on PDF upon request.
IMPORTANT: In the United States, you can donate by cheque only. Checks should be made out to True Grace Church with FS USA written on the memo line of the check. Please mail your USA donation to FS USA, c/o Chris Pettit, 5540 37th Ave SE, Lacey, WA USA 98503.
Donate Online Now In Canada
If you are committing to make regular contributions towards our work, please make sure to select Recurring (and the frequency) once you have completed your Payment Information in the form.