Freedom Session is for EVERYONE!!!
Freedom Session is equally effective for people from all walks of life, every socio-economic level and virtually every possible area of woundedness.
Specifically, these are the types of people we have seen come through FS:
- Young adults planning for marriage and just wanting to deal with some of the mistakes they’ve made in the past or hurtful memories endured while growing up.
- Those currently going through a painful relationship breakdown. There is both true and false guilt associated with most separations and divorce. Both forms of guilt feel the same and both are uncovered and dealt with at FS. Un-dealt with guilt feels very much like condemnation.
- Men & women who’ve been wounded through physical, sexual and/or emotional abuse. FS helps facilitate healing from past trauma but also lessen the impact these past experiences continue to have on your life. It’s not the trauma that controls our lives today but the interpretation of the trauma. FS can give you back your voice and permission to breathe.
- Men with less obvious wounds and/or issues in their lives (i.e.: anger, control, abuse, isolation, frozen emotions, sarcasm, broken or codependent relationships) who are seeking wholeness & significance. Men who just sense something is missing.
- Women who silently carry the emotional scars of terminating a pregnancy and sometimes the men who encouraged an abortion. FS allows you to open this part of your heart to God and others in a safe, supportive environment.
- People who compulsively use food, alcohol and/or drugs to alter their moods or avoid dealing with life. FS helps you identify the deeper issues that make escaping so attractive.
- Men & women struggling with purity issues such as pornography, fantasy-masturbation and sexual addiction. FS helps people find freedom from the addiction, the shame and opens the door to Christ’s healing for the emptiness that often drives these behaviors.
- Those who live for the affirmation of others, those unable to say no or erect legitimate boundaries, and those who afraid to say what they really feel. Those who’ve lived in the shadow of others, feel unworthy, never quite good enough or fundamentally flawed.
- Men and women walking through valleys of depression. We understand depression is a multi-factorial condition and may at times require medication. But when depression has a source birthed in painful experience, we have seen God bring about amazing healing as these memories are processed in a supportive environment.
- Women (and men) who inflict harm upon themselves (cutting or driving themselves) in hopes of also releasing the internal pain they can’t seem to shake. Those who obsess over their weight, their appearance or body image. Men and women who escape into the fantasy world of TV, books or movies.
- Those who are just ready to give up…or already have and have settled for a life of mediocrity. They’ve been to church for years, know all the right answers but begin to wonder if the Jesus they’ve heard and even spoken about really does exist..and if so, why does He seem so far away?
We’re all on the same journey. We all want to be loved, find meaning and hope in this life and in our relationships. We’ve all been broken to some degree. And we all need a measure of healing!!!
Freedom Session is for everyone! In its simplest form, FS is writing your story with a new and God-inspired ending.
If you can relate to any of the above issues or love someone struggling in any of these areas, we invite you to spend a few minutes perusing our site and find the courage to Take the FS Course. Life is simply too short to be lived out while enslaved to our past hurts and unhealthy habits.